Strider Balance Bike Review
If you want your child to learn balancing at a young age then consider buying them a no pedal balance bike first. Let them get their balance and then you can move to higher end bikes. Give them the scope to learn about the right posture and how to balance body while riding a bike first, rest will fall in place. Does such a product exist? Yes it does and it goes by the name of Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike. That is correct it comes from a manufacturer that had been adding innovation to their design since 2007 to provide young tykes all the comfort and learn the art of balancing.
What additional benefits do you get with this bike?
The Strider Balance bike is ideal for toddlers who get to learn how to balance on a two wheel ride. This means they learn it at an early age and yes Strider has made it very much possible with their high end technology and safe design. The first thing that has to be stated is that this bike lacks pedals which indicate toddlers can believe this to be more of a push and play. There is no question of speed involved that again hints at this bike to safe. This ideally should be the first concern of parents of toddlers as considering the fact that speed is something that they have learnt not long ago. However they do not know much about how to handle it, so parents are assured that this bike is a pretty safe bet.
Remarkable features of Strider Balance Bike
Some of the significant features of the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance bike include:
- Design – This 12 Sport model comes in lively colors that make it fun to ride on. Although the bike has no pedals, yet it has well integrated footrests to make it comfortable for toddlers and young kids. It is a light weight bike that comes with custom grips, seat post, pedals and handlebar. It is designed in a simple way that appeals to children and parents alike over the jazzy ones.
- Built – This bike is designed with machined aluminum that makes it sturdy and the vibrant colors that coat it make it look attractive especially to toddlers. The seat post has an all weather shield which makes it durable enough. It can withstand a weight of 60 lbs and complies with all safety standards that make it a great product to invest in.
- Fun to ride – This low maintenance bike is really fun to ride on because of the grown up like activity it supports. This makes toddlers and older kids feel as if they have grown up to ride a two wheeled bike over tricycles and parents know that it is safe to ride because there is no pedal that can speed up the movement. They can keep it in control and let the kids have at the same time which makes this bike to be a smart no pedal bike as well.
There are a lot of things that work in its favor and they are like:
- Extremely light in weight
- No pedals which means toddlers can focus on steering and balance only
- Designed for 18 months to 5 year olds in particular
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects by manufacturer
- Foam tires do not need timely air and are puncture proof
- Extra long seat post is padded
- Soft grips for tender hands
- Binder for adjustments
The only con that seems to be a concern for many parents is that about the tires which they doubt would last longer if it were of rubber instead of foam. However those who have used it for years say that the tires are sturdy and last for a long time that expected.
A guide to use the Strider bike
One word to the wise would be to let them ride. As this is the best to use the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike and that there is no other way to reassure its optimum use. Yes they will fall and that is part of any outdoor games for toddlers or even older children. Just bear in mind that this is the way they will learn and if you have invested in this bike then the best thing to do would be to keep an eye and let them ride to glory.
How to maintain Strider balance bike?
Actually the question should be how to maintain a toddler’s toys and then of course bikes. We, as parents know for sure that it is quite a tedious job to keep their toys clean and hygienic all the time. Nonetheless you can keep it clean by wiping off the dust, dirt and grime with a soft cotton cloth. You are free to wash it once a month at least and be vigilant about the tires, seat and of your child while riding it. Otherwise this is a maintenance free bike that needs no extra care.
Q.1. What is this bike all about?
Ans. The Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is a perfect ride on for a toddler in between 18 months to 2.5 years.
Q.2. Is it safe?
Ans. The tires are made of EVA or industrial foam which do not need pumping in air and never go flat too. Additionally it has to be mentioned that this bike misses sharp steel spokes to make it child safe.
Q.3. Is it sturdy?
Ans. It requires no maintenance which certainly makes it sturdy. Its well padded seat makes it safe for children to ride it conveniently and is uncomplicated.
Q.4. Other variants?
Ans. Yes it is available in various other vibrant colors.
Q.5. How much does it weigh?
Ans. It is super light in weight and weighs 6.7 lbs only!
One has to honest here that Strider Balance Bike is indeed a good choice for toddlers. Imagine your 18 month enjoying a ride out in the garden having fun is itself a cheerful sight makes this worth a consideration. Most parents found happiness seeing their children eikenjoying a ride on these bikes for quite some time now. What are you waiting for?
You can read more information about skuut balance bike, click here.